What’s in the Stress Management Programme? The NCA have developed a comprehensive stress management programme to support our colleagues that has 3 main...
At the NCA we are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of all all our colleagues. This will not only benefit every individual but it make sense that a healthy workforce leads to safer, better patient care.
S.C.A.R.F is a wrap-around programme of support to look after the physical, emotional and mental wellbeing of our people, and to make it easier to find and access the practical resources and information individual’s need.
This is the place where…
- We will provide you with the Support you need to be happy and healthy both at work and at home
- We Care about you and your wellbeing and we will encourage an environment in which our people feel looked after
- We will Assist you and provide you with all the skills you need to do your job to the best of your ability
- We Recognise your commitment, dedication and hard work and we will celebrate that
- You are more than just a colleague, you are part of the NCA Family and we will nurture a culture of kindness and compassion at all of our care organisations, teams and services
Find out more about SCARF and to access support
For specific information on the SCARF stress management programme please follow this link: here
Access more information about SCARF and download a digital version of the SCARF Support Pack. You will need to be logged into your work IT system/logged into VPN to access the NCA Intranet.