Would you like to learn more about mental health difficulties to support our service users and colleagues within Salford Royal Hospital? If so, Salford...
The NW Talent Team at NHS England offers a monthly talent surgery for colleagues within the region from BAME, disabled and LGBTQ+ groups. The purpose of the surgery is to provide guidance and support to individuals who are aspiring to progress their careers.
For more detailed information on what to expect from each session please click HERE to access the slides and links.
- Introduction to Career Planning Workshop: Wednesday 17th May, 9:30am -10:30am – Book here
- EDI Session – WRES data review and career progression: Tuesday 20th June, 11am – 12pm – Book here
- Career Story: Thursday 13th July, 10:30am – 11:30am – Book here
- Job Applications Workshop: Wednesday 2nd August, 11am – 12pm – Book here
- Introduction to Interview Preparation Workshop: Thursday 14th September, 10am – 11am – Book here
- Gender Identify and the barriers to career progression: Wednesday 25th October, 10am – 11am – Book here
Page last updated: 10th May 2023