The Front Line Leader programme is one of the core elements of the Leadership By All; Development for All offer, which provides Leadership and...
What are the benefits?
- Utlises technology as an enabler for engaging development, offering access to alternative development opportunities, tools, resources and guidelines
- Fosters collaboration through a growing number of profession specific learning communities colleagues are encouraged to join
- Adopts a transparent, strengths-based approach to team performance
- Empowers colleagues and leaders to own their development and career progression
- Improves our resilience and capability to fill high impact roles
- Easy to access data to drive inclusive planning and decision making
- Ability to keep up with pace of change – fit for the future
- Opportunities to extend the Virtual Campus to wider audiences
The Virtual Campus will provide us with the technology to create a growing number of profession specific learning communities which colleagaues are encouraged to join.
These will help to give a sense of belonging, support peer discussion and collaboration, boost engagement and improve learning outcomes of development programmes and activities.