These examples shows the top-level High Performing Balanced Scorecards for NCA AHPs and NCA Dietetics (for 2022 – 2023) aligned to the NCA’s strategic...
When engaging with their people, leaders need to engage HEARTS, MIND & SPIRIT to help them to:
- Understand – the rationale – why?
- Believe – be committed to ‘it’ being the right thing to do
- Feel – be personally committed & motivated to ensure delivery
- Act – behave in a way that is congruent with what is to be achieved
- Be prepared and able to communicate this in a compelling way to those they lead through understanding different styles and ways of receiving information (heart, head & hands)
- Get the balance of challenge and support right
- Involve and engage their people/team early (Nemawashi) and ongoing
Read this short article about the impact of communicating change to the heart, head and hands.