These examples shows the top-level High Performing Balanced Scorecards for NCA AHPs and NCA Dietetics (for 2022 – 2023) aligned to the NCA’s strategic...
- Improving Population Health – in all of our places, working with our partners
- Caring for and inspiring our people
- Improving Quality – safety, experience and outcomes
- Improving Performance – meeting and exceeding standards
- Supporting social and economic development in all of our places
- Financial sustainability – of our organisation and places
Vision 10 has been developed from views and input from our people, our populations and our partners across our communities and learning from other NHS organisations.
Every colleague can contribute to these ambitions and a future we can all be proud to be a part of, by:
- tackling inequalities affecting our People and our Populations
- improving outcomes and experiences across our services
- and ensuring this is a place where people will want to work.
Over the coming weeks, the Executive Team will be inviting colleagues to engage in a series of discussions and seek views and ideas as we develop the Vision 10 experience, including how and when we will deliver on our ambitions. We will also engage with you on refreshing our NCA values as part of the Vision 10 experience.
To read further information on the vision and strategy click the link here to go to the intranet – you may need to be logged into your NCA VPN to be able to view.
Page last updated: 21st September 2022